(ComDev Fee ScheduleFY2019)
ComDev Fee ScheduleFY2019
Building Permits: Fees are based on the total cost of the improvements to be made, with a minimum fee of $42.84. The fee for demolishing a structure is $52. The fee for moving a structure, including mobile homes, is $78.00. View Building Permit Fee Scale.
Mechanical Permits: Fees are based upon the cost of the work to be performed, with minimum fee of $42.84. View Mechanical Permit Fee Scale.
Electrical Permits: Fees are based upon the number and type of outlets to be installed and/or the number and size of main or sub-panels, with a minimum fee of $42.84.
Plumbing Permits: Fees are based upon the number of fixtures or devices to be installed, with a minimum fee of $42.84.
Amusement Device Permit Fees -
Planning and Zoning Fees
Plan Review Fees
Sign Permit Fees (PDF)
Please add a 2% levy fee to all permits.
- Additional inspections made necessary by undue delays in work
- Use of improper materials or workmanship
- Failure to have ready any required tests
- Continued violations of the Uniform Statewide Building Code (USBC)
- Inspections and investigations necessary to verify work being done without the required permits
- Special inspections beyond or after normal working hours of the department
|$57 for the first hour, $29.00 for each subsequent hour|