The Airport Commission consists of eight members that serve three-year terms, with a majority having business interests and not being licensed pilots, designated as follows:
- Four from the City of Danville
- Two shall be licensed pilots
- One shall be a member of the Danville Development Council
- At least two shall be at large appointees appointed from either Caswell County, Pittsylvania County, Halifax County, or a combination thereof
- The City Manager or his designee and the Director of Transportation Services shall be ex-officio members without the right to vote or to serve as officers
For more information on the Airport Commission, contact Marc Adelman, Director, at 434-799-5110. To apply to serve on the Airport Commission, please fill out the online application.