Pay My Bill
Utility bill payments can be made in person at our Financial Service Center or at one of our convenient payment centers, by mail, by bank draft, and now you can pay online or by phone!
Charles H. Harris Financial Service Center
311 Memorial Dr.
Danville, VA 24541
City of Danville
P.O. Box 3308
Ph: (434) 799-5125
Fx: (434) 797-9975
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Credit Card Payments
- Payments can be made in person at Central Collections in the Charles H. Harris Financial Service Center from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Payments can be made by mail.
Drive-Thru / Drop Box Lanes
- Online payments
- Pay by phone
- Discover Card is accepted in office for utilities, taxes, licenses, and miscellaneous charges; the fee to the customer is determined by amount of payment.
- Two lanes are open during regular business hours for drive-thru payments, located at the rear of the Charles H. Harris Financial Service Center.
- A 24 hour drop box is located at the rear of the Financial Service Center. Payments dropped after 5:00 pm will be credited next business day. Dropped payments should include Account Number/Customer Number. No cash, please.
Utility bills can also be paid at the following satellite payment centers:
Notice on Temporary Checks
Central Collections does not accept “Starter” or “Temporary” checks for any payments. Payments using temporary checks presented in person will be refused. Payments using a temporary check received via mail will be returned to the customer with a letter notification as to the reason for the return.
- A valid government picture ID is required to be presented when requesting a payment extension or seeking other information on an account.
- When paying by check, please include the account number on the check.