311 Memorial Dr.
Danville, VA 24541
P.O. Box 3308
Ph: (434) 799-5155
Fax: (434) 797-8875
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Danville Utilities is pleased to provide a pre-authorized method of payment for monthly and bi-monthly utility accounts, our Bank Draft Plan:
- Bank Draft allows Danville Utilities customers the ease and convenience of pre-authorized payment for utility service accounts. You no longer have to worry about writing or mailing a check for utility service or standing in line at the payment window.
- Upon completion of the Bank Draft Authorization Agreement, Danville Utilities will notify your financial institution that you wish to have your utility payment drafted directly from your checking or savings account.
- Each month we will notify your financial institution of the amount to be drafted from your account. Your financial institution will then draft the amount from your account and forward it to Danville Utilities.
- You will receive your regular utility statement each month, showing actual consumptions and charges so that you will know the amount that will be drafted from your account. If you participate in the Equal Pay Plan the amount drafted each month will be the same.
- Unless you request otherwise, your account will be debited on the bill's Due Date each month. The due date for your account is indicated in the Quick Information Bar on your utility bill. Your account will be debited on this “pay by” due date each month.
- You can cancel the Bank Draft Plan at any time. Just notify Customer Service in writing by mail or fax as soon as possible to ensure the pre-authorized debit can be stopped before the next scheduled billing cycle.
View the Bank Draft Plan Brochure and Authorization Agreement