Real Estate Taxes
Important Payment Information
Charles H. Harris Financial Service Center
311 Memorial Dr.
Danville, VA 24541
City of Danville
P.O. Box 3308
Ph: (434) 799-5125
Fx: (434) 797-9975
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
To Pay your Bill
- Payment of Real Estate Taxes is due by December 5 (1st half) and June 5 (2nd half). Payments must be received by these dates in order to avoid late payment penalties and interest.
- No payment extensions or payment plans are available for Real Estate Taxes.
- Failure to receive a tax bill does not exempt the customer from payment of taxes or late payment penalties and interest.
- Failure to pay Real Estate Taxes may result in an account being turned over to an outside collection agency, resulting in additional collection fees being charged.
- Payment information should include Parcel ID and Account Number.
The City of Danville offers a variety of ways to pay your Real Estate Taxes:
- ePay: Pay your bills online. Online payments are handled through a third party secure payment service, Paymentus Corporation. Paymentus Corporation charges a convenience fee of 2.75% of the total payment amount to use this service. The City of Danville does not receive any portion of this fee.
- Phone: Payments can be made by phone through Paymentus Corporation at (888) 918-1140.
- In Person: The Charles H. Harris Financial Service Center located at 311 Memorial Drive is open from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Drive-Thru Lanes: Two lanes are open during regular business hours. These are located at the Charles H. Harris Financial Service Center.
- Drop Box Lane: Available 24 hours a day, the drop box lane is located at the rear of the Charles H. Harris Financial Service Center.
- Mail: Send payments to City of Danville, Division of Central Collections, P.O. Box 3308, Danville, VA 24543-3308
For more information, visit Real Estate