Home PagePrint Page
RSSDocument CenterMy BriefcaseMobile
Follow Us On:Danville Facebook PageDanville Twitter PageDanville YouTube Page
Click for Home Page

Go To Search
Energy Assistance Programs
old thermostat
If you are enduring hardship and are not able to pay your bill on time, in certain circumstances you may apply for a utility bill extension from the Finance Department’s Central Collections Division. If you need financial assistance in order to avoid disconnection of utility services, find out about resources that may be available to you from the Virginia Department of Social Services on our Virginia Energy Assistance page. For local resources, the following programs in our area may be able to help:

Danville Division of Social Services

Neighbors Helping Neighbors
  • Network of social groups, local government, churches and volunteers collaborating to help neighbors in need.

Pittsylvania County Community Action
  • Increasing awareness about poverty and to promote comprehensive approaches to eliminate conditions that cause poverty
  • Services
  • EnergyShare Agency

Home    Contact Us    Calendar    Sitemap    Employees Only    Translate    Accessibility    Copyright Notices    Powered by CivicPlus