City Council's Introductory Budget:
Rates, Taxes and Fees
- No Real Estate Tax Increase.
- Includes growth in Real Estate Tax and Personal Property Tax Revenues.
- Includes growth in Meals Tax and Business & Occupational Licenses revenues.
- Reflects reduction in Adult Detention Facility per diem, and State Aid to Localities (599).
- Shows slight increase in revenues for Social Service programs
- Shows increase for State Shared Expenditures for Constitutional offices as result of 3% COLA approved by State Legislature.
- Increase in Meter Charges for Water and Electric Utilities
- Consumption rate increase for Water Utility
- Fare Increase for Mass Transit