Danville Utilities Home$ave
Email Completed Rebate
Mail Rebate Applications to:
Danville Home$ave Program
749 Piney Forest Rd. #233
For Questions Call Toll Free:
Ph: 1 (888) 599-0450
Fax Rebate Applications to:
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
HVAC tune-ups help to maintain the efficiency of your cooling equipment, allowing the unit to use less electricity while keeping your home comfortable. Having a professional HVAC contractor tune-up your cooling equipment prevents future problems and unwanted costs. With Danville Utilities Home$ave
, residential electric customers are eligible for a $55 mail-in rebate
on a qualifying HVAC tune-up service!
Rebates are available on existing residential central air conditioners and heat pump systems only. Home$ave Rebate Application and required documents must be received within 90 days of completed service.
Equipment Eligibility & Rebate Level
To be eligible for a $55 rebate
, HVAC tune-ups must be completed by a Danville Utilities Home$ave program qualified contractor. View a list of Home$ave-qualified HVAC contractors
. Program qualified contractors are required to perform the following services during the HVAC tune-up:
- Air flow test and refrigerant charge check. The tune-up contractor must verify if the air-flow meets a minimum of 350 CFM per ton requirement.
- Filters, coils, condensers, and blowers must be cleaned.
- Program Qualified Contractor must complete a program tune-up worksheet while performing the HVAC tune-up service.
Rebates are limited to one tune-up rebate per unit for every three years. Rebate Application and required documents must be received within 90 days of completed service. The rebate for HVAC Tune-Ups is $55. Furnaces do not qualify for a tune-up rebate.
View a current list of Home$ave-qualified HVAC contractors who can perform rebate-eligible tune-ups.
Download Home$ave Rebate Application
Items to Submit with Application
- Dated and detailed sales receipt or invoice
- Home$ave program HVAC tune-up worksheet