- 1:00 P.M.
- Last Monday, alternate months
- 204 Cleveland Avenue
- Martinsville, Virginia 24112
- Identifies needs and develops area plan for elderly persons in the Community
- Approves overall plan of activities by coordinating existing services
- Complies with conditions for financial assistance from the State of Virginia Department on Aging
- Approves or disapproves all applications for funding
- Employs a professional Executive Director who shall be an employee of the Agency
- Approves all planned expenditures and appoints necessary committees to assist
For more information, contact Teresa Carter Fontaine, Executive Director, at (276) 632-6442. To apply to serve on this Board, please fill out our online application.