- 8:00 a.m.
- Friday before 2nd Tuesday, Quarterly
- Danville Municipal Building (427 Patton Street), Second Floor Conference Room
- Joyce Obstler, Employee elected
- Karen Black, Employee elected
- Gina Craig, Employee elected
- Helm Dobbins, City Council appointed
- Lenard D. Lackey Jr., City Council appointed
- Edgar Love, City Council appointed
- Sherman M. Saunders, City Council Member
- Ken Larking, City Manager
- Michael L. Adkins, Executive Secretary
Manages the investments of the System by:
- Indirectly by the selecting of professional managers and monitoring performance of same
- Directly making investment decisions
- Provides financial reporting and actuarial valuations
- Considers changes and makes recommendations to City Council regarding benefits to employees and the ordinances regulating the administration of the System
- Considers unusual items regarding creditable service or other matters which may be questionable
Regular Meeting Agendas
Regular meeting agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda (PDF) | View All
Regular Meeting Minutes
Regular meeting minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes (PDF) | View All
View the Employees' Retirement System ACFR
Most Recent Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (PDF)
ERS Comprehensive Annual Financial Report Archive
City of Danville Retirement Handbook - 2020
For further information contact Retirement Secretary Tiffany Swanson-Jones at 434-799-5186. To apply to serve on this Board, please fill out our online application.